DLA Piper case study on
Awareness, Behaviour, and Security Culture
James van den Bergh
Security Awareness Manager
James van den Bergh is the Security Awareness Manager at DLA Piper LLP, a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. James and his team use data, technology, education, marketing, behavioural sciences, neurosciences, and psychology to manage human risk. Prior to joining DLA Piper, James ran a boutique marketing agency providing creative and strategic marketing services to organisations around the world. James is passionate about helping people build their resilience against the bad guys.
Lead Security Awareness Advocate
Javvad Malik is the Lead Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 and is based in London. Malik is an IT security professional with over 20 years of experience as an IT security administrator, consultant, industry analyst and security advocate. He is also a multi-award winner and is currently a Guinness World Records holder for the most views of a cybersecurity lesson on YouTube in 24 hours.
Malik is passionate about helping people understand the value of cyber security and how every department and individual can play their part. He often educates his audience through blog posts, videos, podcasts and at public speaking events. Malik holds the SACP and CISSP certification.
Register for the Live Webinar!
Discover engaging case study that highlights DLA Piper's innovative approach to bolstering security awareness using KnowBe4.
They successfully fostered a security-focused culture by gamifying user experiences and promoting friendly competition.
Gain valuable insights into their creative techniques that drove behavioral change, empowered employees, and strengthened their organization's cyber defense.
- Why culture change is a long-term change process that organizations need to be committed to.
- Why do security teams need to build relations with peer departments to push out their message
- 4 Key challenges and the tools and processes to tackle them
- The need for focus, tackling one or two behaviors at a time.
- How to create a healthy environment for secure behaviors to flourish
- Championing security through the organization
- Building a strong human layer of defense