Cyber & AI Innovation at Ing
Speaking session – March 16th, 2023
How will AI impact CyberSecurity in near future
- AI is gradually taking a prominent part in Cybersecurity
- Recent developments in offensive AI pose, in a close future, threat to conventional security measures, arming malicious hackers with a powerful technology previously unavailable to the masses
- Innovative Advancements on both sides of the force
- Is AI going to help to save the security staffing shortage or lead to a dark future
Raviv has pioneered and disrupted several domains in Cybersecurity including:
- Network Access Control
- Web Behaviour Analytics
- Programming Language Processing
As part of his R&D work in ING he co-founded the CodeFix and PurpleAI innovation initiatives: reducing false-positive alerts in application security testing and using AI in offensive security testing.
Specialising in Application Security, Raviv has blogged, lectured, appeared in the news and released open-source tools used by tens of thousands of hackers.
Including R.U.D.Y that appeared on the TV show Mr. Robot