The C-Suite Edition
This community event is capped at 150 participants.
16th March, 2023
Secure Enterprise Browsing Starts with Chrome
controls and protections that keep corporate data safe. When paired with BeyondCorp
Enterprise, businesses can secure hybrid and remote workforces and enforce context-aware
access controls across managed and unmanaged devices. Google’s approach to secure
enterprise browsing protects organizations for internal and external threats. By applying data
loss prevention, extension controls, phishing and malware protections and more right within the browser, and giving security teams the reporting and visibility they need, Google is raising the bar on browser security.
Chrome Enterprise Browser Specialist EMEA, Google Chrome Enterprise
Seated Working Roundtable Breakfast
powered by Google
DDoS and You - Understanding attacker capabilities and motivations
- The FBI’s most recent takedown targeted some of the world’s top DDoS for hire services, and required partnerships with organizations throughout the world.
- Learn how DDoS is likely to affect your organization, what common attacker motivations are, and tips for defense.Learn how DDoS is likely to affect your organization, what common attacker motivations are, and tips for defense.
- DDoS is a subset of the cyber criminal ecosystem. Learn about the criminal organizations promoting these services, what they cost, and where they are sold.
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Security Culture; making cybersecurity an active part of your organization
Having a successful security posture is more easily said than done. It takes a well-designed strategy for a host of multi-faceted parameters to come together to truly bring security to an organization.
Security Culture, being the ideas, customs, and social behaviors of an organization that influence security, is a powerful tool to help nurture and sustain that which keeps your organization safe.
In this session, we’ll be hearing from industry expert Jelle Wieringa about how you can use security culture to your advantage. Based on statistics from academic research, combined with real-world experience, you’ll hear everything you need to know to better understand what it can bring you and your organization.
In this session you will learn:
- What defines a Security Culture;
- How can you measure and better understand your existing security culture;
- What are proven and practical ways to grow your security culture?
Security Awareness Advocate, KnowBe4
Expert Panel 1
Thought Leaders - How Identity and Access Management Boosts Security
- The zero-trust strategy dispenses with the conventional notion that businesses should trust everyone or everything that is connected to a network or protected by a firewall
- System and network administrators should regulate access to business networks or systems based on individual users’ roles, which are defined by their job title, level of authority, and responsibility within the business
- Human and device identification – digital identities both for humans and devices (aplications)
CISO, MedMera Bank
Senior Advisor Cyber Security, Valtiokonttori (State Treasury of Finland)
Senior Sales Engineer, Delinea
CISO, The municipality of Dals-Ed
Head of IT Northern Europe, DNB Bank
Turning Level 1 Analysts into Threat Hunters
NETWORKING & 1-1 meetings
Cloud Security Maturity + CNAPP
Leveraging CNAPP to Turn Security Experts into Cloud Experts and Cloud Experts into Security Experts
As organizations have accelerated their move to the cloud, a common problem is the shortage of trained professionals with cloud security expertise. Recent research found that 84% of organizations rank themselves at the lowest level of cloud security maturity, and more than 80% of those organizations also admitted to not having a dedicated cloud security team/team lead*.
At this session, we’ll explain how to determine the cloud security maturity level of your organization and how to leverage Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) to advance the maturity level.
You will learn how to:
- Automate complex cloud security operations through meaningful visualization and step- by-step guidance.
- Take an identity-first approach to dramatically reduce your cloud attack surface and enforce least privilege at scale.
- Leverage Ermetic to empower stakeholders across the organization to drive accurate risk prioritization and remediation across multicloud environments.
Expert Panel 2
How the current global macro trends are affecting the cybersecurity and IT infrastructure landscape
- What are the biggest global trends that will impact the IT and cybersec landscape (sustainability, net zero targets – people keeping laptops/phones longer – quantum computing)
- Where does the greatest danger come from?
- How adversely this situation has affected the industry
- Which markets can be the target group
- How to overcome and handle things within these situations
CISO, Estonian Tax and Customs
Senior IT security manager, Volvo Autonomous Solutions
IT Security & Risk manager, Boliden Group
VP & GM of International Business, Blancco
Securing Cloud Native Applications at Scale
5 Lesser-Known Open Source Security Facts
VP of Product Management, Mend
Seated Lunch & 1-1 meetings
powered by Mend
Best Practice Keynote
Information security culture – why isn't education enough?
Information security are more than just protecting the business assets with help of technology. It’s even a fair deal of developing procedures, processes and employees. During this talk Tobias will guide us into why information security culture is important, but also what we need do to to get the whole organization to participate in protecting the information.
CISO, Örebro Kommun
Improve productivity by shifting right
- Historically, shifting left has been seen as a silver bullet to reduce risk
- Modern DevSecOps should have a strong focus on production environments
- Fast resolution times should be prioritized over shifting left to add business value
Rickard Carlsson, CEO & Co-founder, Detectify
Expert Panel 3
Nation-state cyber-wars are already well underway: Pass Unaffected
- Many cyberattacks fall into a murky region below the threshold of total war since there are no international norms
- CI (Critical Infrastructure) assets that supports transportation, food delivery, utilities and commerce in general, as main target
- Onsite attacks against the Wi-Fi networks of target organizations
- What do we need to know about CUBA organisation (a group of Russian e-criminals who are targeting Swedish national institutes in maner to spread fear)
Sofia Staaf Frederiksen
Head of Information, Apoteket AB
CISO, Danish Energy Grid
Business Transformation Lead – EMEA, Forcepoint
Nordic Head of Cyber Underwriting, RiskPoint Group
Front Edge Keynote
How will AI impact CyberSecurity in near future
- Cybersecurity disruption using AI technology
- Codefix: Enhancing Application Security Testing accuracy by teaching AI to read code and look for vulnerabilities
- PurpleAI: Augmenting Red-Team exercises by teaching an AI agent to autonomously infiltrate corporate networks and bypass security controls
- Recent technology advancements and impact on future Cyber warfare
Trust in the supply chain
- What happens to trust when clients of a critical supplier get encrypted? Can the supplier be trusted and how to restore a breach of trust? Insights and learnings will be discussed and shared from 2021 when REvil used zero-days in Kaseya VSA to encrypt COOP and three other major retailers.
- What happens when you return to “normal”? Is trust restored once the incident is resolved?
- How does past learnings impact future discussions when it is time to procure next generation technology?
- How to balance interpersonal trust with legal/compliance requirements on cybersecurity supply chain risks.
Director of IT & IS, Extenda Retail
NETWORKING & 1-1 meetings
Master your cloud & take control of your defence
Discover how to fortify your cloud security with just a simple click by applying the least privilege approach. Join us to supercharge your cloud security and say goodbye to complex fixes with the agentless approach.
Cybersecurity Field Engineer, Orca Security
Expert Panel 4
Thought Leaders - Importance of data/cloud integrations - The latest solutions
- Data migration is the best time to attack
- Denial of service – history or still the greatest danger
- How long does it take to detect an inside threat – weeks? months? years?
Director, Senior Adviser & Global Cloud Security Practice Lead, NCC Group
Global Compliance Manager Data Privacy, Sandvik
Director of Cybersecurity Unit, RISE
Head of IT Governance, Lendo Group
Chief Information Security Officer, Nexpay
Best Practice Keynote
Visibility is crucial: E-criminals will find your internet-facing assets you do not know much about
You can only protect the assets you know of, so it’s important to have a high visibility on all your internet-facing assets. Even more in times like these in which states/hackers/the bad guys try to cause havoc. They do not need to target you specifically, but they will find your assets, you do not know about.
Vice President Group Information Security, Ströer SE & Co. KGa
Expert Panel 5
Secure architecture is crucial in a business system - Building protection against current threats
- Understanding the offensive side first
- Reduces disciplinary sanctions in the event of a cyber attack
- Benefits of cybersecurity architecture
- Constant improvement of the system as a solution for the most secure architecture
Executive Advisor, Ping Identity
Head of Security GRC, Einride
Program Leader, Booking.com
Leg Stretcher & 1-1 Meetings
Ransomware attacks are going everywhere - You or your business could be the next!
Ransomware attacks are on the rise, and no one is safe. Businesses of all kinds, particularly those with vulnerable online systems, need to remain vigilant and take proactive steps to protect themselves.
This includes regularly updating software and hardware, implementing strong security protocols, training staff in cybersecurity best practices, and having a backup system in place in case of an attack. Finally, businesses should keep up to date with the latest attack trends and consider engaging with a cybersecurity specialist for additional advice and guidance.
By invitation Only Dinner Banquet
Mind Reader and Author of MentalTheft